jesuit Alumni affinity Groups
Jesuit Young Alumni Association
Have you recently graduated from Jesuit? Would you like to get involved in alumni events, but perhaps have a desire to be united with alumni closer to your age range? If so, then the Jesuit Young Alumni Association is for you!
The Young Alumni Assocation is open to any person who graduated within fifteen years from Dallas Jesuit. The Young Alumni Association provides young alumni oppertunites to serve within the community, give back to Jesuit in a variety of capacities and remain connected to other young alumni through sponsored events.
Jesuit Alumni Lettermen's Club
Purpose of the organization will be to promote the spirited tradition of Jesuit athletics, to remind the community of the values learned in healthy interscholastic competition, to recapture the camaraderie experienced in former times, and to sponsor the Jesuit Sports Hall of Fame event each year.
Jesuit "Blue & Gold" Sports Hall of Fame
Jesuit Ursuline Business Network Association (JUBNA)
JUBNA is an informal organization that was created to promote networking within the Jesuit/Ursuline Community. The main function of JUBNA is to provide a venue for people to come together and share resources, assist with job leads and support community members businesses.
JUBNA luncheon will be held on the second Thursday of every month at Andiamo's, an Italian restaurant at 4151 Beltline Road in Addison. RSVP by noon the Wednesday before to Phyllis Catton at email@example.com.
Jesuit Legal Society
The Jesuit Legal Society (JLS) promotes the interaction of Jesuit Alumni in the legal profession, for professional purposes. This network serves three purposes:
1. promote social and intellectual ties among Jesuit alumni and friends in the field of law through regular meetings and community service projects
2. provide contacts for those who seek to use fellow alumni for professional purposes
3. assist current Jesuit students and recent graduates with career information and mentoring.
All alumni are welcome to join the Jesuit Legal Society. For information, please contact Justin Tonick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesuit Real Estate Group (JREG)
The Jesuit Real Estate Group (JREG) promotes interaction of Jesuit Alumni in the real estate profession, for professional purposes.
This network serves three purposes:
1. Promote social and intellectual ties among Jesuit alumni and friends in the field of real estate through regular meetings and community service projects
2. Provide contacts for those who seek to use fellow alumni for professional purposes
3. Assist current Jesuit students and recent graduates with career information and mentoring
All alumni are welcome to join the Jesuit Real Estate Group.
For information, please contact:
Mike Gavin (email@example.com)