University of Tulsa - Decathlete
- Indoor: 60m: 7.38, Long Jump: 6.63m, Shot Put: 11:31m, High Jump: 1.80m, 60m Hurdles: 8.67, Pole Vault: 3.80m, 1,000m: 2:47.83, Heptathlon: 4,773
- Outdoor:100m: 11.19, Long Jump: 7.04m, Shot Put: 11.99m, High Jump: 1.76m, 400m: 49.84, 110m Hurdles: 15.31, Discus: 35.19m, Pole Vault: 3.80m, Javelin: 46.37m, Decathlon: 6,686
Placed sixth at the Conference USA Championship in the heptathlon with 4,486 points finished in the top six of all seven events during the heptathlon at the league meet
participated in five meets finished fifth in the 60m hurdles at the KSU Invitational with a mark of 9.22
was part of the 4x400m relay team that finished fourth at the Meyo Invitational with a time of 3:15.58 . . .
Finished fifth in the decathlon at the C-USA Championship with 6,206 points placed in the top five in seven of the 10 events during the decathlon, including a second-place finish in the 400m dash with a time of 51.57
participated in six meets won the javelin at the John Jacobs Invitational with a throw 47.89m
season-best javelin came in a ninth-place effort at the league meet with a mark of 49.50m.
- Competed in seven meets
- Named Second Team All-Conference after his 4x400m relay team finished runner-up at the Conference USA Championship in a time of 3:19.43
- Broke the school record in the heptathlon with 4,773 points to place fifth at the league meet
- Also recorded the fourth-best pole vault of 3.80m at conference
- Tossed the third-longest shot put in school history of 11.31m at the KSU Invitational
- Participated in five meets
- Landed on the all-C-USA Third Team after finishing third in the decathlon with a school-record 6,686 points
- Placed in the top five during the decathlon in nine events (first in the 400m and long jump; second in the 1,000m; third in the pole vault; fourth in the 100m, 110m hurdles, discus and shot put; fifth in the javelin)
- Recorded the fourth-best long jump (7.04m) in school history and the fifth best discus (35.19m) and pole vault (3.80m) in school history.
- Participated in seven meets
- Finished seventh in the heptathlon at the C-USA Championships
- Also finished with a personal-best score of 4,374 in the heptathlon at the Razorback Invitational
- Competed in the 600-yard event at the KSU All-Comers, finishing in 1:17.83
- Competed in five meets
- Was named to the all-C-USA Third Team following his efforts in the decathlon where he finished third overall and broke the school record with 6,259 points
- Finished in the top four in eight of the 10 events
- Ran a personal-best of 15.65 in the 110m hurdles at the John McDonnell Invitational
- Recorded a personal-best in the pole vault of 3.35m at the Oklahoma Christian Invitational.