Visit Jesuit Dallas to see firsthand what is so special about our community. We offer a variety of opportunities to tour campus, speak with students, and meet members of our faculty and administration. For directions to campus, click here.
You're invited to attend Preview Day, an open house for kids and parents who are interested in learning more about the opportunities available at Jesuit. No reservations are required.
Sunday, November 10, 2013
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Opening session in the Terry Center
At Preview Day, you can:
- Take a student-led tour of campus
- Listen to faculty members explain the various academic departments
- Speak with current student, parents, and teachers
- Find out about all the athletic, extracurricular, and special programs we have to offer
- Sit in on a typical math, English, or science class
- Learn more about our Jesuit tradition, Catholic identity, and community service
- Enjoy our award-winning musicians
8th Grade Visits
Jesuit invites local Catholic elementary schools to give their 8th grade boys the chance to spend a morning on campus and see what a typical school day is like. Activities for the boys include a welcome from the principal, tour of the campus, stories from current students, information about freshman academic and social life, lunch in the cafeteria, and sessions about service, fine arts and athletics.
Any 8th grade boy from any public or private school is welcome to participate in an 8th grade visit on one of our Open Visit days Wednesday, November 20, and Wednesday, December 11. Please contact the Admissions Office to to reserve a space.
Please reserve a space to attend an Individual family tour, which is offered at the following times:
Mondays 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
Wednesdays 9:00 am - 9:45 am and 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursdays 9:00 am - 9:45 am
Following the tour, you will have the chance to meet with a member of the admissions staff. Some dates are not available due to school schedule conflicts. To schedule a tour, click here.