Only 1,000 car raffle tickets will be sold. Purchase a raffle ticket for $100, and six for $500.
Winner has the choice of one of the following vehicles:
2017 X3 SDr28i, MSRP $46,545
2017 i3 Rex, MSRP $48,995
2017 330i S, MSRP $48,560
Purchase Raffle Ticket
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE JESUIT CELEBRATION AUCTION CAR RAFFLE
By entering the Jesuit Celebration Auction Raffle (the “Raffle”), you consent to be bound by these Official Rules. Accordingly, you should read these rules carefully before entering the Raffle.
- ORGANIZATION CONDUCTING RAFFLE: The Raffle is being conducted by Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas (JCPS), which is solely responsible for the Raffle, the administration of these Official Rules, and the awarding of the prize. Net proceeds from the Raffle will be distributed to JCPS.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Raffle, you must comply with these Official Rules, and either be a resident of Texas or purchase your ticket in person in Texas.
- HOW TO ENTER: You have not entered the Raffle until your entry submission, with full payment, has been accepted by JCPS. For purposes of this raffle, a submission is defined per individual and not the number of tickets purchased. Acceptance of your entry submission will be communicated to you by delivery of a ticket stub or by a written confirmation letter from JCPS. If a submission is accepted, then it will be deemed to have been accepted on the date and time on which the submission was received by JCPS, regardless of the date that JCPS notifies you of the acceptance of your submission. You may enter as often as you want, but all entry requirements must be met for each entry. Tickets will be sold up until the drawing on the night of the event, April 1, 2017. There are 4 ways to submit your entry:
- Submission by Mail: Legibly complete the official entry form and send it by first class mail, postage paid, along with required credit card information, to: Jesuit College Preparatory Celebration Auction, 12345 Inwood Road, Dallas, Texas 75244. Entrants are discouraged from sending cash, checks, money orders or other forms of negotiable instruments through the mail.
- Submission by Internet: Access the official JCPS website at www.jesuitcp.org/auction (“Auction Website”), navigate to the Car Raffle entry page, and complete the Raffle entry form by providing all requested information, and then clicking “submit.”
- Submission in Person: Purchase your ticket in person from an authorized volunteer of JCPS by completing the official entry form, and handing the completed official entry form, along with a check, money order, or required credit card information, to one of JCPS volunteers present.
- Submission by phone: Purchase your ticket over the telephone from an authorized volunteer of JCPS by providing entry and payment information to the volunteer. (Receipt by a volunteer of entry information and payment DOES NOT constitute acceptance of your entry submission.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning the Grand Prize on any individual ticket will not exceed 1 out of 1000, but may be more favorable depending on the number of submissions.
- PROCEDURES FOR LIMITING ENTRIES: The number of entries into the Raffle shall be limited to 1000 tickets using the following procedure:
- If 1000 tickets are accepted prior to the closing date of April 1, 2017 no further submissions will be accepted. Submissions received beyond 1000 tickets will be refused and, if necessary, entry fees will be returned or refunded.
- METHOD FOR AWARDING GRAND PRIZE: JCPS will conduct a drawing for the Grand Prize on April 1, 2017. You need not be present at the Grand Prize drawing to win.
- GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize cannot be substituted by the winner. JCPS reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, at its discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- The winner must execute and provide to JCPS:
- an Affidavit of Eligibility, attesting to the winner’s eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules
- a Liability Release, releasing the Sponsors (as defined below) from any liability arising out of the Raffle; and
- a Publicity Release, allowing JCPS to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and biographical information for publicity purposes. The winner also will be required to provide any other information needed by JCPS to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the payment of income taxes. By accepting a prize, the winner grants JCPS permission for the use of his/her name, likeness and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- JCPS reserves the right, exercisable upon its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to have
- violated these Official Rules;
- interfered with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle;
- altered or attempted to alter the random outcome of the Raffle;
- violated any law or regulation by participating in the Raffle; or
- fraudulently completed the entry form or provided other false information to JCPS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL JCPS OR ITS BOARD MEMBERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “SPONSORS”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WITH RESPECT TO THE RAFFLE AND TO THE GRAND PRIZE, THE SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
All taxes, fees, assessments, title and registration fees, insurance, and like charges, associated with the receipt or use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner must complete the transaction via receipt of their vehicle no later than June 16, 2017. There is no cash value available to the winner of the Grand Prize.