Visit Jesuit Dallas to see firsthand what is so special about our community. We offer a variety of opportunities to tour campus, speak with students, and meet members of our faculty and administration. For directions to campus, click here.
Sunday, November 22, 1-4 p.m. - More information
Please reserve a space to attend a campus tour, which is offered at the following times during the school year:
Mondays 9 a.m.
Wednesdays 9 a.m.
Thursdays 2 p.m.
During the summer, tours are offered at 9 a.m. on Wednesdays in June.
Following the tour, you will have the chance to meet with a member of the admissions staff. Some dates are not available due to school schedule conflicts.
8th Grade Visits
Jesuit invites local Catholic elementary schools to give their 8th grade boys the chance to spend a morning on campus and see what a typical school day is like. Activities for the boys include a welcome from the principal, tour of the campus, stories from current students, information about freshman academic and social life, lunch in the cafeteria, and sessions about service, fine arts and athletics.
Students in the 8th grade who attend a public, private, or home school can sign up for an open visit. The dates of the visits will be determined in the fall.
You're invited to attend Preview Day, an open house for kids and parents who are interested in learning more about the opportunities available at Jesuit. No reservations are required.
Sunday, November 22, 1-4 p.m. Opening session in the Terry Center
At Preview Day, you can:
- Take a student-led tour of campus
- Listen to faculty members explain the various academic departments
- Speak with current student, parents, and teachers
- Find out about all the athletic, extracurricular, and special programs we have to offer
- Sit in on a typical math, English, or science class
- Learn more about our Jesuit tradition, Catholic identity, and community service
- Enjoy our award-winning musicians
For questions, please contact Tim Host ext415.