Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas (Jesuit Dallas) is a private, college-preparatory school for young men under the direction of the Society of Jesus. Located on a 28-acre campus in North Dallas, the school provides a rigorous student-centered education to approximately 1,100 students in grades 9-12. Supported by a deeply engaged community, Jesuit Dallas is a national leader at the secondary level in a number of different areas. In addition to a full academic curriculum, the School fosters an expansive and distinguished list of co-curricular and extracurricular activities, including the largest community service and social justice program in Texas, nationally-competitive robotics, debate, and stage & film programs, and one of the premier athletic programs in the state.
Reporting to the director of communications, the digital communications and social media coordinator develops, implements and manages communications and marketing strategies that shape the School's online presence and digital reach. The position serves as a member of the communications team under the umbrella of the Office of Advancement.
- Oversee all digital channels, including websites, social media, digital signage, electronic communications and video development
- Work with the director of communications to generate online marketing and communications initiatives that enhance visibility, donor outreach and brand recognition in the digital space
- Manage the School’s various social media channels, and develop a strategy for increasing Jesuit’s footprint in that space
- Design and maintain content for individual web pages to include the visual display of program information and graphics across multiple platforms
- Create registration forms in support of online appeals, student enrollment, ticket sales, community events, and program-specific initiatives
- Design and coordinate the distribution of the School’s weekly online newsletter, Jesuit Now
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Skilled in HTML and CSS coding, with the capability of turning designs into functional web templates
- Ability to develop strong and versatile visual concepts for electronic distribution
- Strong working knowledge of various social media platforms
- Proficiency with video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, etc.)
- Capacity to work well with numerous constituents and in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in web development, communications or related field
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills with knowledge of Associated Press style
- A working knowledge of Blackbaud and Net Community
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.
Submit a letter of interest, resume, and professional references to James Kramer, Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org).